Home Forums cafe Welcome to the RE:ONLINE Cafe

This topic contains 102 replies, has 51 voices, and was last updated by  GRowlands 6 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 103 total)
  • Author

james
    Keymaster

Thanks for joining us in the Cafe.

This is a space for you to ask questions, help each other, share ideas… whatever you like.

We will have different RE experts available to answer your questions each month, so please use them! But please help each other too. Our RE Community is at its strongest when we’re all working together.

We only have two rules here:
    Try and keep your messages related to RE
    And follow basic rules of netiquette – no abusive behaviour, no trolling, no bullying

Have fun!

Nora_Leonard
    Nora_Leonard
    Participant

Hi. I’ve just joined and I want to know how to 1) change my password and 2) upload an avatar. At the moment, when I click on “Your Profile” I get a “page not found” notice and then it goes to something having to do with Tweets….

Nora_Leonard
    Nora_Leonard
    Participant

Ha! I actually got there in the end, because when I posted the above, I got a link to my account on the left hand side. So asked and answered. 🙂

Nora_Leonard
    Nora_Leonard
    Participant

I do now have a suggestion, which is that you really need a link to the RE:ONLINE Cafe on the home page.  Otherwise it’s hard to find. I just happened to stumble onto it…

jimrobinson
    jimrobinson

This is me just joining the Cafe and looking forward to responding to things. Jim

james
    Keymaster

Hi Nora,

Thanks for joining the cafe and for the suggestion.  I’ll see what we can do.  Keep the comments and feedback coming!

EmmaMcV
    EmmaMcV

Hi Jim, welcome. We hope you will find some interesting discussions to contribute to.

KathrynW
    KathrynW

Love the look of the new website! I agree about link on the homepage to the cafe. Have already been showing the new site to teachers in training sessions- feedback is v positive.

northumberland lady
    Participant

Thanks for the links/information about up coming radio and TV programmes. V helpful.

Nora_Leonard
    Nora_Leonard
    Participant

Just to say that was my only quibble so far. Otherwise I think the site looks wonderful!

james
    Keymaster

Hi all

We’ve now uploaded the TV and Radio listings for next week, so take a look at the What’s On section to see what’s coming up.

Joanna Grace
    Joanna Grace

Hello everyone, I’m really looking forward to spending time in the cafe through March (and of course for the rest of the year!)

Sushma
    Sushma

Hello all,

Just checking in. I love cafes and RE so this is perfect 🙂

Look forward to connecting and sharing ideas and opinions (especially in April).

Mark Chater
    Mark Chater
    Participant

I just love it that people are enjoying themselves on this RE website!

Next week we are starting our RE:ONLINE Roadshows all around the country, to introduce people to the new site and get feedback. Contact us if you want to come to one!

Susan Kambalu
    Susan Kambalu
    Participant

Hello! I’ve just joined up. Although I no longer teach RE, I’m still a strong advocate and love working with RE teachers around the country as part of my role at CAFOD. It’s great to have this cafe/forum – I’ll be telling the Catholic RE teachers I meet about it. Hope some will join up! Keep up the great work everyone.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 103 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.