Home Forums cafe Merit or Connection in Practical World

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  eddie007 3 weeks, 3 days ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Maegan Ray
    Participant

Choosing the right career for a graduate is one of the most significant steps in a student’s life. As this particular step helps the student in establishing himself in the practical world and doing what he is passionate about for the rest of his life.

However, what should be noted here is that getting the right kind of job is not easy for graduates. The main reason for this is that many graduates are not able to get the right job, for the sole reason that their merit is not enough for some field. Compared to this, individuals who are not graduates and only hold high school diploma tend to achieve positions that they do not deserve.

Education Matters
    It will not be wrong to say that in attaining the right kind of job, education plays a significant role. This particular aspect comes into play in the sense that based on the type of education the individual has earned, he is assessed.

Let’s take the example of English language. As it is known that English language is given high preference by both college/university staff as well as employers, many students tend to keep their focus on getting their English skills right. However, not everyone is able to do so. During college/university years, individuals come across making thesis/assignments which requires them to use good English.

Some student will work hard on their own to create a good and original assignment; whilst, others will take help from writing services, such as Assignment Writing UK, to prepare their assignments for them for some fee.

This particular aspect itself is a big question mark as to what education the individual has earned and how he will be implementing it in his practical life.

Degree or Connections
    Once the individual enters the practical life, graduates would usually focus on getting the job through their merit which is their degree and other diverse qualifications. In contrast to this, non-graduates will focus on using their connections at the right place in order to get the same job that a graduate will be working hard for.

Employers need to change their stance towards the way they recruit employees. They must focus on hiring only those individuals that are not only graduates but also have a degree that proves their worth. It is important that merit is given more importance then connections.

During a problematic situation, a graduate will be able to solve it through his thinking ability, whilst a non-graduate will have no idea how to deal with the situation and might not be capable to resolve it at that precise moment which could lead to further problems.

AnthonyAnson
    Participant

Definitely, many students after the graduation face the lots of problems because they are not planning the correct future. Well, this post is very informative and very helpful for the students and I hope that they must get the useful points in this post. By the way, I am a professional assignment helper and I am also working on the education and help to students on their academic problems.

axaberry
    Participant

I have faced same problem and while searching on the internet, I came across few assignment services provider including GoAssignmentHelp. But, of course they seemed to have the most positive reviews. So, I reached out to them for (Keyword). Today, I am so happy after going through the assignment, that I have actually taken time out to share this review. They have done utmost justice to the assignment, imparting everything that I wanted…in a thorough professional manner.
    Assignment Master help for Melbourne Students

eddie007
    Participant

Remote Desktop services, few steps are involved in Windows 10 which is explained below. With the help of this article you will be able to connect to Remote desktop services and can explore more features of RDP without any restrictions. remote desktop connection windows 10

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.