- Teaching Controversial Issues in the Secondary RE Classroom
- Innovation Through Co-production: Teachers and researchers working together to generate innovation in religion and worldviews education
- Challenging knowledge in RE: developing resources for multidisciplinary RE
- A Communities of Practice approach to supporting teachers and teacher-agency in practitioner-research
- The Research for RE website as a teacher development tool
- Argumentation in religious education: Teachers’ perspectives
- Discover a message wrapped in words, and step through the doorway into a more hermeneutical worldview education with the Texts and Teachers Research Project
- Emergent technologies in religious education
- What do we know about teachers’ engagement with research in RE?
Book a place: Please use this Eventbrite link to book for the conference. We advise booking as early as possible as places are limited. Note: If the event cannot take place face-to-face a virtual event will be organised instead on the same day.