Delegates will be asked to choose sessions prior to the day. More details of how to make your choices will be sent at least one month before the event.
Please click on the title to download details of the session
- Teaching Controversial Issues in the Secondary RE Classroom.
- Innovation Through Co-production: Teachers and researchers working together to generate innovation in religion and worldviews education.
- Challenging knowledge in RE: developing resources for multidisciplinary RE.
- A Communities of Practice approach to supporting teachers and teacher-agency in practitioner-research.
- The Research for RE website as a teacher development tool.
- Argumentation in religious education: Teachers’ perspectives.
- Discover a message wrapped in words, and step through the doorway into a more hermeneutical worldview education with the Texts and Teachers Research Project.
- Emergent technologies in religious education.
- What do we know about teachers’ engagement with research in RE?
- Inside Faith/Outside the Classroom: A dialogical model for field visits and visiting speakers in Religious Education.
- Epistemic Insight in the classroom: Using research engaged teaching to create ways to help pupils to ask and explore big questions in an age of science and technology.
- Religious Literacy: A way forward for religious education?
- How evidence-informed is my teaching? A toolkit.
- Beginning Teachers and the Science Religion Encounter in the Classroom.
- RE, Big Questions and Knowledge: Interim Findings
- How engaging with research can enhance and transform the teaching of the curriculum and help support other teachers of RE
- A Lived Religious Experience – How can we use children’s literature to bring the lived religious experience to life in the classroom?
- Making links between research and RE teachers
- What is research and what has it got to do with my classroom? A conversation